We strive for the absolute BEST audio quality, so please follow these tips:
- Do you have an Apple iPhone? If so, we'll connect using FaceTime for the best audio quality (you don't need to do anything, just answer your iPhone).
- Landlines can sometimes sound better than cell phones -- if you can have access to both, that would be ideal.
- NO speakerphones.
- If you have a headset w/ microphone, please use it.
- NOTE: if you can use your laptop with high speed Internet and have a headset w/ mic., we can connect directly and bypass the phone for an almost "in-studio" sound.
- Be in a quiet place -- talk in a strong voice (don't drift away from the phone).
- Before the podcast begins, the host will go over some of the questions and you can suggest things that you'd like to talk about.
- Think "casual chat" - just be yourself and inject personality and humor (where appropriate)..
This is not a lecture or a formal moderated session. It's you and the pod host having a real conversation - using the intimate medium of audio to get the word out.
- Drink water to hydrate before the interview
If you have any questions please ask the talk host before the interview.